| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi in July is warm at 20.6 °C (69.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 59.7mm (2.4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 14:37 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 15:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi:
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.6 miles) WNW
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) NW
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 85.6 kms (53.2 miles) SW
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) S
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 98.1 kms (60.9 miles) NE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) ENE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) NE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 86.9 kms (54 miles) SSE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SE
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ESE