| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi in May is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 77.7mm (3.1in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi:
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.6 miles) WNW
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) NW
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 85.6 kms (53.2 miles) SW
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) S
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 98.1 kms (60.9 miles) NE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) ENE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) NE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 86.9 kms (54 miles) SSE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SE
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ESE