| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi in November is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 74.4mm (2.9in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 9:09 long and the longest day is 10:10 long with an average length of 9:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi:
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.6 miles) WNW
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) NW
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 85.6 kms (53.2 miles) SW
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) S
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 98.1 kms (60.9 miles) NE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) ENE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) NE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 86.9 kms (54 miles) SSE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SE
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ESE