Vs > Dzardzan
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Dzardzan Climate & Distance Between
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Dzardzan vs Chaiyaphum, Thailand
Dzardzan vs Grosseto, Italy
Dzardzan vs Temuco-Maquehue, Chile
Dzardzan vs Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands
Himeji vs Sibu
Aurora, Il vs Sliac
Puerto Plata vs Hilo, (Big Island), Hawaii
Ithaca, Ny vs Ljubasevka
- The distance between Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa and Dzardzan, Russia is approximately 7,277 km or 4,522 mi.
- To reach Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi in this distance one would set out from Dzardzan bearing 23° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi bearing 168.7° or SSE .
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Dzardzan has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Dzardzan is in or near the boreal desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 19.5 °C (35.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.8 °C (46.4°F) less in Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 562.3 mm (22.1 in) more which is equivalent to 562.3 l/m² (13.8 US gal/ft²) or 5,623,000 l/ha (601,136 US gal/ac) more. About 2 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.9° higher in Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi than in Dzardzan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi relative to Dzardzan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dzardzan vs Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Aberdeen, Ms, Usa
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Jos, Nigeria
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Westport Aero, New Zealand
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Felixstowe, England, Uk
Dzardzan vs Kitamiesashi, Japan
Dzardzan vs Hita, Japan
Dzardzan vs Caxias, Brazil
Dzardzan vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Bechar vs Santiago
Dakhla vs Kotlas
Saint John, New Brunswick vs Pine Bluff, Ar
Reading, Pa vs Tiree
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Dzardzan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 179.5 kms (111.6 miles) WNW
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 53.3 kms (33.1 miles) NW
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 85.6 kms (53.2 miles) SW
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) S
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 156.6 kms (97.3 miles) S
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 98.1 kms (60.9 miles) NE
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) ENE
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) NE
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 86.9 kms (54 miles) SSE
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 131.3 kms (81.6 miles) SE
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) ESE
Climate Guides for Locations near Dzardzan